Manson is a charming lakeside village along the southern portion of the gorgeous 50.5-mile Lake Chelan, just 15 minutes away from the city of Chelan. Home to around 1,400 people, Manson is the ultimate vacation destination with plenty of recreational activities and more than 300 days of sunshine. It is also home to more wineries and orchards than in any other part of the Chelan Valley.
History of Manson
In 1912, the unincorporated town of Manson was named after Manson F. Backus, the president of the Lake Chelan Land Company. Known for being the oldest real estate company in the Chelan Valley, the business was established in the late 1800s.
Manson Real Estate
Looking for a place where you can enjoy Central Washington’s 300 days of sunshine? The town of Manson has a variety of available single-family homes and waterfront homes for you to stay in. These spacious Manson homes for sale offer breathtaking views of the picturesque Lake Chelan, along with resort-style amenities and access to the lake. Typically located within gated communities, these homes also provide a full kitchen and large living room and dining room areas.
If you’re looking to build your own waterfront haven in Manson, you’ll have plenty of vacant lots to choose from. These vacant lots will give you stunning views of Lake Chelan and its surrounding mountains. You’ll also find that some lots by the lake already have permitted docks, boat lifts, and buoys.
Lifestyle in Manson, WA
- Downtown Manson – This downtown area is complete with everything you need like local shops, restaurants, grocery stores, and even a post office. Downtown Manson also has various wine tasting rooms, breweries, and taverns.
- Manson Bay Park – Located right beside Lake Chelan, Manson Bay Park is everyone’s go-to place for outdoor recreation. This family-friendly park has a swimming area, an on-duty lifeguard, and paddle boats for rent. You’ll also find an off-leash dog park that’s just a short walk away from the Manson Bay Park. This park is also the location of the annual Lake Chelan Valley 4th of July Celebration.
- Manson Bay Marina – Located right next to Manson Bay Park, the Manson Bay Marina is a 32-slip public marina that’s complete with water, electrical service, a pump-out station, and a floating breakwater. The Manson Bay Marina is also conveniently located near downtown Manson.
- Wineries – Manson is home around 20 wineries in and around the area. These wineries contain the finest vineyards, tasting rooms, and a wide selection of unique wines. Some of the best wineries in Manson are the Tipsy Canyon Winery, the Wild Rose Vineyards, the Four Lakes Tasting Room, and the Radiance Winery.
- Manson Apple Blossom Festival – Now on its 98th year, the Manson Apple Blossom Festival is a three-day weekend event that features an exciting parade, a 3-on-3 basketball tournament, a quilt show, and many more.
Interested in learning more about Manson real estate? Feel free to contact Coldwell Banker Lake Chelan Properties today. You can give us as a call at (509) 682-7777 or email info(at)CBChelan(dotted)com.